A gift guide for every budget:
It’s that time of the year again; time to start thinking about what to get the special ladies in your life. Whether it’s a stocking stuffer or the “big” gift, we are here to help! Here are some of our gift ideas:
Something small, we love the idea of giving something cozy…. ($58 and under)
1) Winter Hat: Perfect for hitting the slopes or taking a morning walk.
$32 to $55.
2) Gloves and Arm Warmers: We have lots of colors and styles to choose from.
$52 to $55.
3) Free People Socks: Styles ranging from crew to over the knee.
$14 to $24.
4) Scarves: Always makes a great gift. We love the infinity styles, but don’t worry; we have every style and color!
$38 to $58.
5) Candles: Soy wax, hand poured in Los Angeles. Available in two different sizes. Each with their own mantra such as Love, Breathe, Truth, Dream, Allow and more! It gets better, a percentage of all proceeds from these amazing candles are donated to children charities! A gift that keeps on giving.
$32 to $52.
Something with a little more sparkle and shine… ($58 to $500)
6) One of a Kind Belts: Gorgeous, hand studded with Swarovski Crystals in the heart of downtown LA.
$225 and up
7) Jewelry: Rings, wrap bracelets, necklaces and earrings. Sure to make that special lady in your life smile!
$58 and up
A little something more… ($78 to $1300)
8) Sweaters: Baby its cold outside! Lush sweaters in all colors and styles.
$78 and up
9) Handbags and Wallets: Luxurious leather handbags and wallet styles handmade in Italy, Brazil, and Zurich. Place one of these under the tree and watch her face light up!
$148 and up
Stocking Stuffers, Santa knows best…
10) Boy Shorts & Tanks: A little something more comfortable.
Tank $20, short (set of 3) $40.
Gift Certificates: Still not sure? Let her find the perfect gift with one of our gift certificates. Available in any denomination.
Happy Shopping! And remember; “Friends Don’t Let Friends Shop Chain Stores”