As we all know by now, the Valley Fire has left so many, too many, families and individuals left with nothing. In efforts to help in every way possible we are excepting donations at the shop. Below you will find a list of items that they are in desperate need of. If you have any of these items lying around that you do not need please bring them by at your convenience and we will deliver them to the proper establishment.
Example of items needed:
Baby Items (diapers, formula, blankets, etc.)
Non Perishable Food
And so much more…
Every little bit helps, no matter how big or small. We will be taking in donations until there is no longer a need for items-
no matter how long that takes.
Thank you so much for being an amazing community and giving back!
Steals and deals on all merchandise- even new arrivals! Hurry in while we still have your size!
Ladies! It’s time to start thinking about your outfits for this years Bottlerock Music Festival! We’ve styled four different looks for the festival, all of which will stand out in the crowd & be comfortable for all day wear. If you see something you have to have give us a call 707.935.5800 & we can ship to you! Don’t forget to tag us in your Bottlerock photos we always love seeing the complete look!
We are so excited for our pop up shop May 9th at Sonoma Cycle Fit. We believe in living a healthy lifestyle so you can look your best. Come join us for some shopping, and make sure to check out a class while you are there- your first class is free so what’s stopping you!
Stop by and let our denim specialists find you the perfect denim fit. We have fits ranging from skinny to super flared and low rise to high rise. Come see us before the 6th of May and receive 20%-50% off!
Give the Gift of Something Extra!
- Bracelets Leather studded cuff by Old Stud $110, two-tone cuff by Ettika $78 & assorted bracelets by Harper Belle $14. Earrings Druzy stud by Janna Conner $110 & faceted red quartz by Hook & Loop jewelry design $130. Necklaces Red garnet with bronze charms & champagne pearl by Love Heals $378 & Citrine with treated copper leaf by Hook & Loop Jewelry Design.
2. Cadet hat $32 & Knit beanie $38.
- Knit Sequin infinity scarf in black $38 & Gypsy05 vertical dyed scarf in terra cotta $65.
- Old stud skinny leather belt with studding $225 & leather belt with diamond pattern $225.
- Cleobella iPad Sleeve in Black $188, Mexicana wallets in Patina Red & Gold $178, Mexicana clutch in Mink $198.
- Merci Marie Calabria purse in Tan $485.
Give the Gift of Comfort!
- Free People Boy short set in neutral combo $40.
- Free People Long Beach Tank in aubergine & black cherry $20.
3. Free People lace halter bralette in atlas blue & T-strap lace bralette in raspberry. $38
- Ria Ray Soy Mantra Candle in Allow $52 & Sacred $32.
- Free People knee high & over the knee socks $24.
- Gypsy05 cowl neck sweater in navy $138.
Give the gift of style!
- Silk ¾ Sleeve Blouse in navy by Gypsy05 $198.
- Denim styles: Hudson petite Beth baby boot in Stella $189, Goldsign Quinn slim boot in Wally, Level99 Liza skinny in Anastasie & Citizens of Humanity Avedon skinny in Chromatic.
- Red Haute zip back Sweater in heather $88 & Vkoo Cable Sweater in blue.
- Yosi Samra flats in pewter $74 & blue crocodile $78.
- Z supply ¾ sleeve dress in green $48.
With only a week till the 4th it’s time to start thinking about what to wear. Time to gather all your red, white and blue to make an outfit our forefathers would be proud of. Take a peek at the looks we’ve put together for inspiration, and any last minute needs! Call us or stop by for your perfect look!