If you’re like us you live for Spring and Summer time, all the gorgeous colors and warm weather. Spring 2014 takes us back to a time of classic femininity: tea length skirts, wide leg trousers, shift blouses, tailored suits, collarless jackets and luxe sweaters. Drawing inspiration from women such as Audrey Hepburn, a timeless beauty that will remain a fashion icon until the end of time. Look forward to soft pastels, chic black and white, hints of pink, crisp white and flashes metallic. As always, we are here to help you feel beautiful, effortlessly!
A gift guide for every budget:
It’s that time of the year again; time to start thinking about what to get the special ladies in your life. Whether it’s a stocking stuffer or the “big” gift, we are here to help! Here are some of our gift ideas:
Something small, we love the idea of giving something cozy…. ($58 and under)
1) Winter Hat: Perfect for hitting the slopes or taking a morning walk.
$32 to $55.
2) Gloves and Arm Warmers: We have lots of colors and styles to choose from.
$52 to $55.
3) Free People Socks: Styles ranging from crew to over the knee.
$14 to $24.
4) Scarves: Always makes a great gift. We love the infinity styles, but don’t worry; we have every style and color!
$38 to $58.
5) Candles: Soy wax, hand poured in Los Angeles. Available in two different sizes. Each with their own mantra such as Love, Breathe, Truth, Dream, Allow and more! It gets better, a percentage of all proceeds from these amazing candles are donated to children charities! A gift that keeps on giving.
$32 to $52.
Something with a little more sparkle and shine… ($58 to $500)
6) One of a Kind Belts: Gorgeous, hand studded with Swarovski Crystals in the heart of downtown LA.
$225 and up
7) Jewelry: Rings, wrap bracelets, necklaces and earrings. Sure to make that special lady in your life smile!
$58 and up
A little something more… ($78 to $1300)
8) Sweaters: Baby its cold outside! Lush sweaters in all colors and styles.
$78 and up
9) Handbags and Wallets: Luxurious leather handbags and wallet styles handmade in Italy, Brazil, and Zurich. Place one of these under the tree and watch her face light up!
$148 and up
Stocking Stuffers, Santa knows best…
10) Boy Shorts & Tanks: A little something more comfortable.
Tank $20, short (set of 3) $40.
Gift Certificates: Still not sure? Let her find the perfect gift with one of our gift certificates. Available in any denomination.
Happy Shopping! And remember; “Friends Don’t Let Friends Shop Chain Stores”
Join us for Black Friday 2013. Kick off your holiday shopping with us and receive 20% off store wide. Starting at 4 we will be offering wine, food, and a raffle! We will be at the store from 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. for all your holiday needs. Let us help you find the perfect gift for all the special people in your life!
We are proud to say that we have teamed up with One Warm Coat foundation. We are an official drop off site. Please help us, help others. Bring in a new or gently used coat to the store during business hours and receive 15% off an item of your choice. Thank you in advance for all your support to those less fortunate.
Check it out, October 6th, Perlé featured part of its collection at the Boys and Girls Club Fashion in the Vineyards. We were one of the many merchants honored to be able to give back to a wonderful Sonoma organization. 15% of the proceeds went to the Club. Copy and paste this link to check out the hottest fashions from us http://www.flickr.com/photos/96621472@N02/. Thank you Boys and Girls Club of Sonoma and Gundlach Bundschu for this grand display of fashion!
I am pretty sure we all love the expected colors of Fall- wine, pumpkin orange, chocolate brown. It makes us think of hot chocolate, family, crackling fires, holidays. While all of that is fantastic- one of my favorite times of the year, don’t be afraid to throw in some bright hues on a dreary day. Bright fuscias and pretty corals are very big this Fall- go ahead, brighten up a cold day and have fun with it!
I am loving this Fall trend. As I am not a huge fan of leather for my personal wardrobe so this is the perfect way for me to incorporate it in to my everyday look. From leather sleeve inserts to leather banding at the bottom of dresses, and even a leather and ponte peplum top- I can’t get enough!